Conscious, Consistent Adult Senior Care
Poet’s Walk is a Leader in Memory Care Assisted Living
Delivering the highest level of tailored care possible—and doing it consistently—is our top priority at Poet’s Walk. As a leading memory care assisted living provider, we put a lot of thought into how we approach caring for your loved ones.
Our C.A.R.E. (Company, Associates, Residents, Expectations) program was created to perpetuate a positive culture at each of our locations. Doctors, nurses, social workers, recreation coordinators, and everyone else involved in care are united in their goal to offer outstanding care every day, to every resident.
We’re More of a Family than a Facility
- The mission statement is the principal belief of our company. It must be known, owned, and supported by all.
- Our Motto is “Caring with a Commitment to Quality”.
- Our “Team Member Promise” is the basis for our Spring Hills’ work environment and will be honored by all associates.
- All associates will successfully complete annual orientation certification for their position.
- Team Members have the right to be involved in the planning of the work that affects them.
- To provide the highest level of personal care and service to our residents, each associate is responsible for identifying and documenting residents’ preferences and needs in the appropriate manner.
- Residents don’t live where we work — We work in their home. We will respect their dignity at all times.
- Ensuring continuing resident care and personal safety in all situations requires the support of all associates.
- Each associate will continuously work to identify concerns and has the power to assist in their resolution.
- Uncompromising levels of cleanliness are the responsibilities of every associate.
- Never lose an inquiry. An immediate response to inquiries and questions about our communities is the responsibility of each associate.
- Be an ambassador of your community in and outside of the workplace.
- Everyone is responsible to convey a professional image by adhering to the Spring Hills’ clothing and grooming standards.
- Protecting the assets of a Spring Hills community is the responsibility of every associate.
- All associates will protect resident and community information through confidential actions and behavior.
- Spring Hills’ objectives are continually communicated to all associates. It is everyone’s responsibility to support them.
- Spring Hills’ associates are accountable for the results of their job performance and job position standards.
- SMILE – it increases your face value!
- Signature Touches are the essence to our approach to Senior Living.