Pepper steak is high in protein, and it can be a very health-friendly option for our residents. It is also high in Vitamin B12 making it great for the blood and immune system. In addition to it being loaded in flavor, it is cooked in low fat oils to avoid an increased risk of Diabetes or other dietary concerns. The vegetables that go into the steak are made right in our own backyard to ensure freshness and flavor. It’s no secret why this option is so universally enjoyed by our residents.
- 1 lb Sliced Top Round Beef
- ¼ Cup Soy Sauce
- 2 Tablespoon Sugar
- 2 Tablespoon Cornstarch
- ½ Teaspoon Grounder Spoon
- 3 Tablespoon Vegetable Oil
- 1 Onion
- 1 Red Pepper
- Slice the steak into ½ inch thick slices then slice them across the grain. Whisk together soy sauce, sugar, cornstarch and ginger in a bowl until the sugar has dissolved and the mixture is smooth.
- Place the steak slices into the marinade and stir until well coated.
- Heat 1 tb of oil in a pan over medium high heat place steak in oil cook till beef is brown then remove beef and add the onion and pepper cook for 2 minutes add the beef back into pan and serve